An Alternative Treatment to Prevent stroke in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation: Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion – Latest Evidence and Discussion PART 2 OUT NOW
An exclusive 2 part webinar, featuring the following industry leading experts:
Peter Rothwell, MD, PhD
Jens Erik Nielsen-Kudsk, MD, PhD
Hans-Christoph Diener, MD, PhD
The European Accreditation Committee in CNS (EACIC) has granted 1 CME credit to this Online e-Roundtable Discussion.
HOW TO OBTAIN CME CREDITS
Participants requesting CME credits are required to complete the online evaluation form on the EACIC website www.eacic.eu.
Please follow the below steps to receive your CME Certificate.
1. Go to the EACIC website www.eacic.eu
2. Click on “CLAIM YOUR CME CREDITS”
3. Choose the option “I AM ALREADY REGISTERED” or “I AM NOT REGISTERED”
4. The Event Code for this event is ORUEN20
5. Log on or register
6. Complete the online evaluation form
7. Press “save”
8. Your CME certificate will be automatically emailed to the address provided
The deadline to complete the evaluation form is the 14th of December 2020
This e-Roundtable discussion was supported by Abbott: For further information please visit www.stroke-prevention.eu