Oruen – What we are, what we do
Oruen is the leading CNS medical publication and multimedia platform committed to improving international communication and medical education for physicians with clinical interests in CNS medicine.
Our motivation is to capture the latest clinical and
interventional developments in CNS medicine
Oruen – Our CV at a glance:
– Highly topical and engaging video presentations, podcasts, and webinars featuring leading international opinion leaders presenting the very latest clinically relevant developments in their respective fields;
– Broad spectrum coverage of all areas of CNS medicine including: acute ischaemic stroke, neurological investigation, psychiatry, epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease, multiple sclerosis, dementia and neurogenerative diseases;
– Outputs designed to meet the needs of busy, time-pressed physicians;
– A rapid journal publication process that keeps up with breaking developments as
they come to light;
– An archive comprising of many reviews, articles and videos;
– Contact database of over 35,000 physicians with interests and involvement in CNS medicine;
– All Oruen CNS outputs are available online, via journal publication, and via social media.
Oruen – Our journal:
Oruen – The CNS Journal
Oruen gratefully acknowledges the support it has received from its various sponsors. The commercial sponsors of Oruen have zero involvement in the development, design or dissemination of any content on Oruen