An exclusive panel discussion, featuring the following industry leading experts: Werner Poewe, Per Odin & Angelo Antonini
This roundtable discussion was supported by Kyowa Kirin
The European Accreditation Committee in CNS (EACIC) has granted 1 CME credit to this online programme.
To obtain your CME credits, complete the evaluation form at www.eacic.eu.
HOW TO OBTAIN CME CREDITS
Participants requesting CME credits are required to complete the online evaluation form on the EACIC website www.eacic.eu.
Please follow the below steps to receive your CME Certificate.
Go to the EACIC website www.eacic.eu
- Click on “CLAIM YOUR CME CREDITS”
- Choose the option “I AM ALREADY REGISTERED” or “I AM NOT REGISTERED”
- The Event Code for this event is ORUEN20
- Log on or register
- Complete the online evaluation form
- Press “save”
- Your CME certificate will be automatically emailed to the address provided
The deadline to complete the evaluation form is 30 December 2020.