RE-SPECT ESUS: Optimizing Prevention of Embolic Stroke of Undetermined Source – Mike Sharma, Richard A. Bernstein & Hans-Christoph Diener
The European Accreditation Committee in CNS (EACIC) has granted 1 CME credit to this Round Table Discussion.
HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR CME CREDITS:
Participants requesting CME credits are required to complete the online evaluation form on the EACIC website www.eacic.eu.
Please follow the below steps to receive your CME Certificate.
1. Go to the EACIC website www.eacic.eu
2. Click on “CLAIM YOUR CME CREDITS”
3. Choose the option “I AM ALREADY REGISTERED” or “I AM NOT REGISTERED”
4. The Event Code for this event is ORUEN2019
5. Log on or register
6. Complete the online evaluation form
7. Press “save”
8. Your CME certificate will be automatically emailed to the address provided
The deadline to complete the evaluation form is 30 November 2019.