NOACs in Secondary Stroke Prevention – Robin Lemmens, Ales Tomek & Milan R. Voško
This video was supported by Boehringer Ingelheim
HOW TO OBTAIN CME CREDITS
Participants requesting CME credits are required to complete the online evaluation form on the EACIC website www.eacic.eu.
Please follow the below steps to receive your CME Certificate.
- Go to the EACIC website www.eacic.eu
- Click on “CLAIM YOUR CME CREDITS”
- Choose the option “I AM ALREADY REGISTERED” or “I AM NOT REGISTERED”
- The Event Code for this event is ORUEN2019
- Log on or register
- Complete the online evaluation form
- Press “save”
- Your CME certificate will be automatically emailed to the address provided
The deadline to complete the evaluation form is 31 December 2019.