Diagnosis and Management of Wearing Off – Repositioning COMTi and Response Duration in Levodopa Optimisation
This roundtable discussion was supported by an independent educational grant by Bial
HOW TO OBTAIN CME CREDITS
Participants requesting CME credits are required to complete the online evaluation form on the EACIC website www.eacic.eu.
Please follow the below steps to receive your CME Certificate.
- Go to the EACIC website www.eacic.eu
- Click on “CLAIM YOUR CME CREDITS”
- Choose the option “I AM ALREADY REGISTERED” or “I AM NOT REGISTERED”
- The Event Code for this event is LEVODOPA
- Log on or register
- Complete the online evaluation form
- Press “save”
- Your CME certificate will be automatically emailed to the address provided
The deadline to complete the evaluation form is 30 April 2020.